$10.00 incl. GST
Bunionettes are a cute name for a pesky problem! Everyone knows about your classic type of bunion. Bunionettes however are found as a bump on the toe joint of the little toe! Making wearing shoes frustrating as they often rub on this boney bump.
These Bunionette covers can provide relief for bunionettes especially if friction in shoes is a large contributor to your pain.
How to Use
1. Insert your small toe inside the opening of the Bunionette Sleeve.
2. The Toe Spacer goes in between the gap of the 4th toe and 5th toe.
3. Can be worn barefoot or with socks.
How it Works
The Bunionette Sleeve with Toe Spacer works to relieve and correct bunionettes in 2 ways. Firstly, the silicone sleeve works to provide a layer of protection and cushioning around the bunion itself. Secondly, the toe spacer works to straighten and align the 5th toe joint deformity to its correct position.
-Bunions/Bunionettes (Tailors Bunion)
– Overlapping toes
Not sure if you have a bunionette or if this product will help? Book in to see one of our podiatrists so we can assess and create a management plan specific to you. Click here to book in
– Hand wash with cold water
– Use gentle detergent is needed
– Flat dry in shade
– Do not expose to direct sunlight
Made from Medical Grade Silicone