Do you know someone who would be the perfect fit for our team?
We are looking to grow our fabulous team at Be Podiatry (Formally Diamond Valley Foot & Ankle Clinic)
Enthusiastic Client Experience Officer wanted to join our superstar team!
A Casual Position has opened up in our beautiful clinic space for 2020.
This role will include evenings and Saturday work, ideal for a 3rd or 4th Year Podiatry/Physio or Osteopathy Student, however all walks of life welcome to apply.
Be Podiatry (Formally Diamond Valley Foot & Ankle Clinic) is looking to expand our team with a new Client Experience Officer Superstar!
Experience in an allied health environment is a benefit but not essential.
– You’ll be expose to a variety of administrative duties
– You’ll be part of a committed team in a positive working environment
– You’ll help guide our patients through their journey to being happy, healthy and comfortable.
This role is approximately
. Your role will focus on providing excellent reception services for our wonderful patients.
So what are we looking for in our newest team member?
1) You must love people, and enjoy getting to know our patients
2) You are somebody who shoes initiative, always looking for things to do.
3) You are efficient, can prioritise, and complete tasks with a high level of accuracy
4) You thrive on a face paced work environment with a remarkable ability to multitask.
5) You pride yourself on maintaining a clean environment
6) You are somebody who communicates well and possess a fantastic phone manner. You smile when you answer the phone, and always go the extra mile to help out
7) You are a quick learner. You have great computer skills, competency in daily reception duties and are willing to learn and contribute to our internal systems.
8) You have great integrity, you are trustworthy and honest
9) You can follow direction and are happy to receive constructive feedback
10) You have a great sense of humour, and you are a passionate motivated person.
Feel free to standout! We love outside-of-the-box thinking so if you want to introduce your outstanding personality with a video with your application then show us why you’re our next superstar!
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “The Client Experience Officer you have been waiting for!” Applications close 7th February 5pm.
We will start contacting applicants before the closing date so get your applications in ASAP.