Attention Pods looking for a fun workplace!
Be Podiatry is on the hunt for an exceptional individual to join our awesome team in a Full Time or Part Time Role. This exceptional individual could be an Experienced Podiatrist or New Graduate!
If you’re a dedicated Podiatrist who knows how to have a blast and thrives in a vibrant team culture, then look no further – this is the perfect opportunity for you!
As part of our incredible team, you will have the opportunity to work across three fantastic locations, expanding your patient load and showcasing your amazing skills and expertise.
But wait, there’s more! When you join Be Podiatry, get ready to enjoy a range of exciting benefits, such as:
· Working alongside 5 other super talented practitioners who are always ready to lend a hand, have a great time and work together to achieve our goals.
· Above Award salary and incentives for high performance
. Hour long initial appointments and 30 min follow ups – ALWAYS
· Access to cutting-edge technology and epic team collaborations. We’re talking Shockwave, 3D Laser Scanner, Video Gait Analysis, and K-Laser – the possibilities are endless!
· Paid Admin time within your clinical hours so you don’t have to take work home
· Legendary administration team that will work alongside and support you at every step of your journey.
· Weekly mentoring, case conferencing, and skill development sessions to level up your professional game.
· A dedicated professional development allowance and countless education opportunities to ensure you stay ahead of the curve.
· An employee agreement because we believe in fostering a true team culture that rocks.
· Quarterly Team Culture and Planning Days (Think Magicians, Paint and Sip, Inspirational guest speakers)
Boundless career progression pathways that can take you to new heights – whether it’s through mentoring, leadership positions, study, specialisations, high income, work flexibility, or even clinic ownership – the sky’s the limit!
So, what makes you the Podiatrist in our eyes? Here’s what you’ll need:
· A burning passion for all things Podiatry and a willingness to dive in and give everything a red hot crack
· A team player mentality because we believe that the more fun we have together, the better the outcomes we achieve both personally and professionally
· A hunger for learning, growing, and having an absolute blast along the way.
· A go-getter attitude that goes above and beyond for patients, teammates, and referrers.
· Open-mindedness and the ability to take ownership of your integral role in our incredible team.
· A never-ending drive for personal and professional growth, always seeking to learn new skills and become a gun in your field.
· Proactive nature, whether that means working independently or actively participating in exciting team projects.
· Exceptional patient care skills and an unwavering commitment to providing professional and outstanding service.
· A genuine interest and enthusiasm for the industry, the role, and our clinic’s vision. We’re passionate about what we do, and we want you to feel the same way!
Want a sneak peak of what working alongside our team looks like? Jump on to our socials to see what fun lies ahead!
So if you think you’re the podiatrist we’re looking for, don’t hesitate to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject “Your New Podiatrist Is Me In 2023!” Join our team today, and together, let’s make a difference and have an awesome time doing it!
New Graduates – graduating end of 2023 welcome to apply!
If you would like to chat more, please don’t hesitate to reach out (we will treat any discussions and emails with 100% confidentiality)