Are you a Podiatrist looking for a new Challenge?
Be Podiatry is looking for a new superstar Podiatrist to join our team in 2022! Our team operates across two locations, offering great opportunities to expand upon an established patient load.
What you will get from Be Podiatry
- The successful candidate will be working alongside 4 other highly experienced practitioners
- Working with progressive technology and team (Shockwave, 3D Laser Scanner, Video Gait Analysis)
- Admin team to support you
- Weekly mentoring, case conferencing and skill development
- Professional development in a team setting
- Professional development allowance and education opportunities
- Employee agreement (not contractors)
- Career Progression pathways to achieve your goals – mentoring, leadership position, study, high income, work flexibility and clinic ownership
What we are looking for in you
- You will practice in all aspects of Podiatry
- You will be a team player
- You will continue to learn and have fun doing it
- You will go above and beyond for your patients, team and referrers
- You will be open-minded and take ownership of your role as part of the team
- You will be constantly seeking to grow yourself, personally and professionally
- You will be proactive in learning and developing new skill-sets
- You will demonstrate initiative through working independently and as part of a team
- You will always be understanding of a patient’s needs and will always strive to deliver a professional and excellent service
- You will have a genuine interest and enthusiasm for the industry, the role, and the clinic’s vision!
Please send resume to email@example.com with the Subject “The Podiatrist for you in 2022!”
Applications close on the 10th March at 5pm, unless the position is filled prior
Do you know someone who would be the perfect fit for our team?
We are on the look out for an Admin Super Star to join our team in 2022!
The Be Podiatry (Formally Diamond Valley Foot & Ankle Clinic) is looking to expand our team with a new Client Experience Officer Superstar!
Experience in an allied health environment is a benefit but not essential.
- You’ll be expose to a variety of administrative duties
- You’ll be part of a committed team in a positive working environment
- You’ll help guide our patients through their journey to being happy, healthy and comfortable.
This is a casual position and you will need to have evening and Saturday availability.
Your role will focus on providing excellent reception services for our wonderful patients.
So what are we looking for in our newest team member?
- You must love people, and enjoy getting to know our patients
- You are somebody who shoes initiative, always looking for things to do.
- You are efficient, can prioritise, and complete tasks with a high level of accuracy
- You thrive on a fast paced work environment with a remarkable ability to multitask.
- You pride yourself on maintaining a clean environment
- You are somebody who communicates well, and possess a fantastic phone manner. You smile when you answer the phone, and always go the extra mile to help out
- You are a quick learner. You have great computer skills, competency in daily reception duties and are willing to learn and contribute to our internal systems.
- You have great integrity, you are trustworthy and honest
- You can follow direction and are happy to receive constructive feedback
- You have a great sense of humour, and you are a passionate motivated person.
Feel free to standout! We love outside-of-the-box thinking so if you want to introduce your outstanding personality with a video with your application then show us why you’re our next superstar!
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “The Client Experience Officer you have been waiting for!”